Saturday, July 31, 2010

Sharing your submissive with another Dominant...



Okay so last night was outa-control and Im not sure if that is a good thing...

My little submissive got a taste of submission with props...

The fuck toy cage she was kept in, the chains she got hung from, the toys that invaded her...

Thank you to my fabulous female fatale friend who was definitely on a mission last night. 3 girls and some brave boys...? They weren't so brave when it came to time in the cage. Only my good little kitty complied and crawled into Fortune's FUCK TOY holding cage. Guess what? She got fucked!!

and NO MISS FORTUNES you can't keep my submissive... I lost at poker but the pay out is only for the weekend. When my girlfriend spots something she wants its a hard time holding if you gotta tell her no.... cringe - Miss Fortunes, your a sneaky girl but she can't stay!!! Enjoy - you have her just for one more day. Ugh.... it aint gonna be pretty when I pick up Miss Kitty.

Here kitty kitty cum to mama ~

LOL - LAST NIGHT WAS OFF THE HOOK ~ boys that didn't make the party... YOU MISSED OUT ON FUN THAT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL BUT WASNT. We were in Fortune'sland anyway. Bad behavior is a requirement if you are gonna play there!! Thanks for hosting last night!! You Rock at 5 card STUD or whatever that stupid game was we played and I lost miserably at.

yawning Im so tired Im gonna have to take a nap in a minute.

Noir

1 comment:

  1. I didnt even hurt her...geez! Whats a little molestation between girls. You'd think I violated her...well, ok maybe a lil. She's back...all safe and sound.

    Next party...the boys DONT get to opt out of the cage!

    ReplyDelete