Saturday, April 9, 2011

Oh my !!! the fan mail is randy today... rain brings out the horny in folks!!!

from a community based site I belong too.... a devoted stranger is appealing to do such with me ...

wow?!!

Read for yourself ~

First, a word of sincere appreciation. Rarely if ever does one find such a natural creative energy as Yours...amongst the flakes'n'fakes, You stand clearly above the remainder which, on its own, makes You exceptional. That You do it with such beauty and allure makes You incomparable. Thank You for being You.



If i were fortunate enough to have an hour with You, i would arrive at Your door, and the sight of You would knock me dead from the moment You open the door. The Ultimate Femme Fatale. Your gesture says "follow Me", Your smile and wink make me think there is something exciting awaiting me. i am already excited, i can feel my knees weakening and my pulse racing...



You take me into Your bedroom and lock the door, and gently push me into a chair next to the bed. You bind me securely to it, all except for my right arm. Unzipping my fly, my cock springs right out and up, and i hear You giggle. As You order me to stroke myself, You take a long string from the nightstand and tie my cock tightly at the base...i hear You laugh, You know it will keep me from cumming, no matter how much i want to.



Tease. Deny. Tease. Deny. Over and over. Hotter and hotter. You sit astride my cock and grind while You rub Your tits in my face. "Lick Me" You command. Drawing Your tight skirt up slowly, You peel down Your panties temptingly, and order me to inhale deeply. "You are never getting any of this. Ever." my moans and squirms just add to Your amusement, and i hear You laugh hysterically. i can feel the heat of Your passion as You step back and untie me. "Get on Your knees, slave." i fall to my knees; above me, You are slowly lifting Your shirt. On the bed, You kneel and arch Your back. "Lick My ass. Lick it. Lick it now" Like a starving dog, i gently push my face into Your asscrack as deep as it will go, my tongue darting out and penetrating Your sphincter as far as i can reach. Licking and slurping, i feel You gyrate into my face, moaning and writhing hotly. "Lick my asshole, bitch!" You yell as You reach down to finger Your turgid clit. i hear You wail as orgasm after orgasm sweeps over You, Your excitement driven by my anguished frustration.



After what must have been a dozen orgasms, You lead me to the door, my cock still bound, my balls a deep blue, loaded with dammed-in sperm. "Now My goodbye kiss." You softly push on my shoulders until i'm on my knees again. Hiking Your skirt, i give Your ass a long, loving, passionate kiss and lick goodbye. You see the pleading desire in my eyes, the huge bulge in my pants, and before i turn to leave, You shove Your sexy panties into my mouth. i can taste all of Your intoxicating essences, and i am out of my mind with lust. "Clean them well, slave. Use only your tongue." Bring them back to me, and if I am pleased, you may serve as my toilet."



i know Tempe, used to go to ASU, and i can and would definitely travel to Phoenix to worship and serve. i am not a one-timer, i like to build solid, lasting relationships, and i am happy to go at a pace and by an agenda of Your choosing...



Thank You so much...

--------------------------------------------

Seriously crazy huh? !!

Happy Saturday!!

Noir

No comments:

Post a Comment