Friday, April 8, 2016

Why waste a BOSSY DISPOSITION when there are PLENTY of MEN who would be happy to be part of the Mistress Noir's boi toy stable




I was at my favorite waterhole well actually its a haunted oyster bar...

I had a friend drop in Sunday night so we hit the place as it was closing hour.

One of the waitresses was off the clock and had just enough liquid courage to come over and ask me after sharing first she thought I was a version of  a ROCKSTAR, my mojo gets seen a lot at this place given its located sooooo friggin' close to me. She wants to know why its always raining beautiful men in my world? I
ts gotta be my magical mojo, or how good of a tease I am or maybe its even because I give spankings over my knee and deny them any head. '
Its good to be the QUEEN BEE

Be you submissive or dominant, I do seem to have a bucket load of men willing to go for drinks, go to lunch, play games that always are kinda shocking... I like having a stable of men so to speak. Otherwise I would never survive.

Here is a list of visually NSFW pics,
YUP they are ALL MY MEN in one capacity or another.

I LOVE MEN!!!!

The.Mistress.Noir
















No comments:

Post a Comment