Sunday, May 22, 2016

Quote me... Mistress Noir

Social media.... ahhhh don't you love it?

I collect quotes like a piggy bank collects pennies!

What do you do with 150 gazillion saved quotes? Hmmmmm.... well there is Pintrest boards, or bathroom wallpaper if you print them out, or I can artsy fartsy a few together on my smartphone and then pop 'em up on my blog.

Ok, ok perhaps not the most "dominatrixee" sort of thing one could argue as far as blog posts go but, wtf?

I love being creative (really, is that even something that needs to be said, lol) and you lucky fucks get to enjoy some of my creative energy in this post. 

if you don't appreciate this kind of show n tell from your Mistress, that's fine. Click thru to another post. If you do, well here you go...

No comments:

Post a Comment