Thursday, February 9, 2017

Mistress Noir and end of the year 💣🍾2016 buh... bye!

2016...

This year was an interesting one.  While it brought alot of endings I believe in the circle/cycle of life. So with endings, I hope this allows new beginnings.

I stepped out of my comfort zone on a few people, places, and things. I was pleasantly surprised on some and totally called it with the red flag ones!!! We run from red flag types now.

I found some lost friendships and rekindled the relationships. I found out how much I could live without certain drama.

I made choices about things and ideas that could effect me for years to come. Growth is always a good thing, right?!!

I lost a best friend, and 2 others who were in their own ways very important to me. Holly, Miss Fortunes rest in peace.

I watched my pride n joy grow up a bit more (Cringing empty nest is lurking in the future.) 

I'm giving more time and attn to what I want to satisfy meaning... that which lurks kinky inside me. I found I can thrive on less trouble and didn't have to invite bullshit along for the ride this year.

Was it a good year? Not really but it wasn't a bad year either.  Lets say I hope the year of 2017 is a magical year!!! I am ready for more fun and adventure. Anybody up for such?  Heck yeah!!! Let go!!!

Cheers,
Noir


No comments:

Post a Comment