Saturday, September 30, 2017

Why do men want to go see a DOMINATRIX? Mistress Noir has some thoughts on this!

If you are a guy reading this - hopefully it validates what is your reality on this topic and if you are a female reading this, maybe you really want to know WTF?
1. No judgment
2. Safety
3. Specializing in specific niches and skills and/or experiences
4. No ongoing emotional attachment
5. Equipped with all props and supplies
6. Schedule compatibility
7. Partner has expressed no interest in kink or has reacted negative to participating in kink related activities
8. Creative roleplays
9. They feel like they can let their guard down without worrying about upsetting their social circles, family dynamic, or jeopardizing career for the fact most pro's hold discretion as something that is a given with the job
10. Dominatrix services typically do not offer sex in their sessions
11. Trust
12. Its in a controlled environment
13. We have cool toys and have invested in gear that goes with bdsm activities. The stuff isn't cheap!
14. We are networked and known within the kink community

4 comments:

  1. I was in Phoenix for over 9 years and it was very hard to finally meet and session with a Dominatrix. I finally meet Mistress Stormy. I should mention that I am deaf as she was very understanding as even though I read lips, she took the time to sign to me and was very accommodating according to time Abe she even went over our scheduled hour. I think she was enjoying herself as much as I was. I let herv know this with a sterling review as a extra tribute. I think the Dommes in Phoenix stay away from the deaf i can follow commands just as well as the hearing. I since moved to Los Angeles as its been even harder. I thought I was in good with Aiden Starr but I was told I was rude in my emails. I don't think I was. Just very curious because she puts out videos. I thought I was very professional in the way I addressed her. I didn't tell her what i wanted. I informed me what interested me because I am still new. I even purchased her goods in video format. I guess I caught her on a bad day. In think the most important factor is Trust. You have to be able to trust each other. Then the steps can only build up from there

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't please everyone, but glad to hear you have had some good experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms.Noir exactly I agree that everyone is not that person's cup of tea. I do look forward to be out in Phoenix hopefully soon and we can set up a session. Thanks for taking the time to reply back

    ReplyDelete