Friday, February 1, 2019

How do we reach you Mistress Noir? If you have my number... JUST CALL ME or follow the instructions in this post

樂Finding me isn't easy these days but I have had a few you figure it out.
If you  look at this blog on the right column at the top☝️ there should be a contact me box ✍ where you can put your info in and it will alert me with your contact info.
Note: If you are on a mobile device you will need to scroll down to the bottom of this page and click on "View Web Version" to see the contact box.
I'm hoping I set it up correctly  as technology isn't my 1st skill of greatness.
Give me 24 hours to respond.✔
If you haven't heard from me within 24 hours, please send a follow up email to: 
themistressnoir@gmail.com
Please include purpose in which you seek my attn.
Your name
Your contact info email and a valid phone number
Best time to contact you on your phone number (my goal isn't to bother you when its not convenient)
If you are someone I've seen in the past please let me know and connect the dots for me.
I can be found on fetlife as MSNOIR
and
I'm on niteflirt as MSNOIR too. 
I'm still around peeps just juggling life and things n stuff.
Cheers,
The Mistress Noir

No comments:

Post a Comment