Thursday, February 27, 2020

If I got 5$ for every time I got a dick pic.... ooooieee I'd be a rich bitch!

I HAVE STARTED MY ONLYFANS AND ONE OF THE POSTS IS RATE A DICK... SEND ME A DICK PIC WITH A 5$ TRIBUTE THRU MY ONLY FANS PAGE AND I WILL GIVE IT MY 2 CENTS WITH A RATING. Because yes... there are pretty penises out there, just not as many as there are ugly ones. If you dont have an onlyfans account use this link (https://onlyfans.com/fetishfairygodmother) to join. DONT GET ALL SHY NOW... SHOW ME YOUR DICK PICS OVER ON MY ONLYFANS. IF YOU DONT WANT ME TO POST YOUR DICK WITH MY RATING...I DONT HAVE TOO, IF YOU ASK ME NICELY NOT TOO. IF YOU DONT ALREADY SUSCRIBE TO MY ONLYFANS YOU'LL NEED TOO IF YOU WANT TO SEND YOUR PIC FOR A RATING. IM LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOUR PEA"COCK"ING YOUR DICK. CHEERS, NOIR

No comments:

Post a Comment