Wednesday, April 1, 2020

OMG... April 30th is a loooooong time to be alone

2nd day of "further social distancing"... this isnt very fun! I'm healthy though. I got a couple rolls of toilet paper and a huge box of "lucky charms"... hmmm smoke weed eat lucky charms find something on netflix, and curl up on the couch! Fuck I hope this isnt how I spend the next 30 days of life. Or worst case the last days of my life?! No, I dont have the virus... but the way the news is going... we all are gonna get it... and it ain't gonna be pretty. I saw a snippet of news yesterday and it showed how people that die from this, they die alone because they are too contagious for loved ones to be with them in the end. That's pretty brutal. Anyone else feel like crawling in a hole... smoking weed... eat lucky charms... and hope the virus passes over them while we stay in the hole watching and waiting for the coast to be clear? Maybe we should pay attn to those who warn us "chicken little the sky is falling"... ugh it's only April 1. Some April Fools Day... not so fun! 

There's some good stuff on streaming apps...
Amazon Prime
1. Use Me
2. Remedy
3. Mad Dogs
4. Goliath 
5. The Mistress
Netflix 
1. Bonding 
2. Any standup comedian (lol)
3. Molly's Game

 What are you doing to pass the time? Tell me in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment