Thursday, January 28, 2021

Medical Fetish? Wtf💉🤔

Medical Fetish is a thing. I've been into medical fetish for a very long time. Pandemic or no pandemic kinky medical play has gotten alot of attn of recent. 

Remember when you were a kid playing at friends and in the toy box was a doctor's bag with medical tool of the trade inside?
”Playing Doctor” was one of my favorite roleplay games as a kid. Of course I wanted to be the Doctor 99% of the time so... Read into it as you may but even now all grown up I still like to play medical things n stuff. Hmmmm... You wonder what does that entail? Lots of stuff.

Maybe it's a simple exam, maybe it's an invasive procedure? As Dr. Noir, I've done some crazy medical roleplays over my 14 years facilitating people's fetishes. Some mild - some extreme... Dr. Noir will examine, test, and roleplay all sorts of medical tests and procedures with those who wish to be a patient of the receiving end of her thermometer...😬 Sly giggles 🤣 Your curiousity is peeked I think?!

I found a blog that has a good guide to explaining medical fetish... {Click on ”blog” to get whisked over to the guide} that can give you a more in-depth look at what playing doctor as a grown up looks like when you are kinky. 

Are you ready to ”play doctor”? Contact me directly to schedule your medical session. Hey I'll even wear a mask... A doctor's 😷, and exam gloves... Are you up to date on your 💉 shots? Let's take your temperature... Orally or rectally, lol you don't get to decide. 

Stay healthy, 
Mistress aka Dr. Noir
You can find me and my contact info here


No comments:

Post a Comment