Wednesday, April 6, 2022

My Instagram Got Hacked ... What a Nightmare

My Instagram account was hacked 
THE HACKED ACCT IS 👉@themistressnoir

Ugh .... Instagram got me frazzled. Its almost impossible to get Instagrams help. No human to talk to too. I have reported it, I tried to get Instagram to delete it, I have asked everyone who follow the above account to report it but it's still up and whoever stole it is reaching out to my followers asking for money, trying to get votes, and also scam accounts from people who follow this account. Please unfollow @themistressnoir report it as a fraud and don't send me money thru anything that's connected to that Instagram account. 

✒️I do have other Instagram accounts that are valid ones made by me. Here are my other Instagram accounts:
@fetishthebrain
@brenda.noir
@salaciousdommeversations
@noirrandomaf
@msbnoir

IF YOU HAVE BEEN CONTACTED BY THE HACKED INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT IM SORRY. I HAVE NO WAY OF DELETING THE COMPROMISED ACCOUNT. DO NOT SEND THAT ACCOUNT MONEY, IM NOT DOING ANY CONTESTS FROM THAT ACCOUNT. PLEASE DONT GET BAMBOOZLED by the hacked @themistressnoir on Instagram. 

Here is the account that stole my Instagram account 👇

No comments:

Post a Comment