Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Birthday 🎂 Noir

Last year was super sucky for birthdays... 

I broke up with my lover of 26 years so the celebrations and all the fun stuff went missing. 

This year I'm single as fuck... 

I know I have adoring sluts, sissies, subbys, and wanna be slaves all out there somewhere in the wild wild unknown called "internet"... Maybe some of you who enjoy the content I share, or those who appreciate I do in person sessions, or those who cannot do in persons sessions but still want to worship me and honor the day I was born... 

(I know ... how self serving am I, 😆) 

Here are a couple options for birthday gifts 🎁 if you choose to spoil me this year!!

Amazon Gift Cards can be emailed to: 
B. NOIR THEMISTRESSNOIR@GMAIL.COM


Amazon Wishlist 👉  click this link   or paste the following into a browser 👉 https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/1TQ0REH1XMFCU?ref_=wl_share


Also Im a sucker for nice fingers n toes!!
A set of nails is 60$$
A pedicure is 50$$
Buy Nails or Pedicure for your Goddess!!
Use my Venmo/CashApp 👉
$MsBNoir -Cashapp
@B-NoirArt -Venmo


No comments:

Post a Comment