Wednesday, October 11, 2023

What is Big Dick Energy ?

The stigma of being A Dominant Female ...

Men say I want a Dominant Female ...

Men think they want a girl that is confident and able to hold her own in thr bedroom ...

Men fantasize about being with a girl who can tie him up, tease him, fuck his ass ...

But when it comes down to actually meeting a Dominant female, dating a Dominatrix, being in a relationship with Domme.... 

NOT SO MUCH!

Men don't understand the fantasy vs the reality.  

Truthfully.... Men are scared of a woman with BIG DICK ENERGY in the real world. For all you men saying where do I find a real Dominant female? We are out here but you wouldn't know what the fuck to do if you actually met a REAL Dominant female. I know this because I am and I can't get a date if my life depended on it. Yup, kinda pathetic ... sad... but ultimately it's the truth. 


No comments:

Post a Comment