Saturday, July 20, 2024

💦What makes my panties wet? 🤷‍♀️ I know you are dying to find out 🦄

Alpha man give me butterflies 🦋 in my 🧠  brain... say what Ma'am? 

Call me silly but you make me feel like your most ostentatious Blonde slut 🤪 

What if a brat... captured your attn in ways you didnt know you could imagine?! I know that reads kinda peacocky. 

By whim in a wildly soul... a fae, a imp, a sexual Succubus,  engaging in a slutty day dreaming kind of way- 

Who is ever prepared when the rabbit 🐇 hole 🕳 presents a portal for one to fall into their fantasy tangible and unscripted. 

With eyes looking into your soul ✨️  invite me to flirt with intent descending into your will, my fantasy  

I find myself at your feet make me say please.

Whomever can fascinate without effort will always be a curious giilty pleasure to those who wish cerebral foreplay.

A 🦄 smells of temptation laced with butter fluff ... its cryptographic chemical attraction when one is ripe for the taking. 

I wish I may I wish might i wish to play tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment