Friday, July 22, 2011

I FORGET TO SEND THE MEMO OUT - Ohhhhh Miss Kitty....




Miss Kitty - oh sweet sweet Miss Kitty is home for summer break and she has asked Me to use her, play with her, and give her some memorable moments as I did last summer.  Really, Miss Kitty?  You want to play you say? ... with my silly boys again?

You are such a fucking hot tease... and your boobs.... ahhhh can I just say your boobs are so yummy they could make a MISTRESS almost jealous. LOL - I have nice boobs for a 44 year old but your 21 yrs young titties are so fine they blow my mind Miss Kitty. [This is not hype so the blog entry is more titillating... ummm why would I go to that bother when nobody is reading my blah blah blahs... yup still on my soapbox about the silence] No worries Im blogging this to ROCK N ROLL playing loudly.... ;-)

Boys/Girls, yes YOU, those of you with adventuresome desires, your wants and needs [pretty sure this is a stretch to call it a need but what the hell]  of the more naughty and subjective flavor could be totally be considered!!! ANYTHING is possible when a fetish fairy godmother is near. LOL - I don't wear the costume but  do have the wand.  Bippity boppity boo -  I have Miss Kitty and I know what she's willing to do. Secret Confession - her interview to show me she was right for the role submission in sessions with you bad bad boys... I made her such my lovers dick, no warning no time for her to be wishy washy nope... I said honey this is how it works ... you are here to make things more entertaining for me.  You will do the things and stuff I'm not inclined to do if I find it amusing, or it adds the right element to the scene/session.

Can you imagine the delight of being tortured with young, hot, submissive pussy that you know I own and do with as I please? Hmmmmm how does this translate into fun for you?

Well, look at her in the pic's I have posted here... Imagine those lips, and beg me to use them on lil ol you...?!! Oh Ms. Noir, is such rewards even possible I bet you are asking yourself right now....

I smile and I merely say, she is mine and I use her as I wish. I don't abuse her, nor do I ask what I know would be her hard limits, but other than that she knows she has one answer that I expect to hear whenever we play and session together and that is YES MA'AM!!!

LOL -  LOL - LOL - What does Gene Simmons say on his show all the time? YES, IT IS GOOD TO BE ME!!

AS my submissive, which means she is serving me darling, I will not hurt her, [beyond a good spanking on her butt] degrade her, or humiliate her in our playtime activities. Cool?

Curious to see Miss Kitty? I knew you would be so here I have added some recent pics of my muse.... Hot, huh... I know, I know she is delightful and rare to find. Oh, oh, oh .... one last thing I must mention but shouldn't even have too.... DO NOT APPROACH MISS KITTY WITH REQUEST FOR ONE ON ONE TIME OR TRY TO LURE MISS KITTY FOR ALONE TIME @ ANOTHER TIME. You can only play with my kitty if the kitty stays safe and sound in my company.









what can I say about my ever sweet and totally bratty Miss Kitty?!!! !

Purrrrrrfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment