Sunday, July 24, 2011

WHERE THE HELL DID MISS FORTUNES GO?... pssst I can tell you... :O)







- MEMO - WORLD ANNOUNCEMENT - FYI - HEY YOU - SHE HAS MOVED - 411 - 

My girlfriend just informed me she has had no blog for TWO DAYS, oh no?!!
NO BLOG? 
Thats just crazy - she has to blog like she has to drink coffee.
Its her connection to all her favorite perverts and how she make new ones!!!
So here's my public service announcement to aid and assist lost perverts back to the fold
[not that her perverts come here to find out stuff about Miss Fortunes but...]
HERE IS HER NEW BLOG ADDRESS


She is bummed because its just a empty blog with no content so I encourage those of you who know her and enjoy her blog antics and her crazy stories to go help her out and post some comments, offer to help her create some content, write a fantasy she can post, send a crazy pic... 
I dont know !!!
THINGS AND STUFF 
anything could probably help at this moment. 
Give her a day and then go by and say hi!!




Its storming outside and my butler/housekeeper is running around my place in his cleaning apron doing what he does best. 
Pick up all my things and stuff and putting it all back where it belongs. 
I'm good at packing stuff up to take here and there but when the bags return they don't magically go back to wherever things and stuff should go. 
I'm bad with organizing so hence the housekeeper with a passion for putting away things and stuff.... 
A match of need and the ability to meet the need comes together perfectly!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment