Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Mistress Noir's slave shared his thoughts on whats its like to be my domestic slave...

 Warm fuzzies from a subby posted online ...


Mistress is stunningly beautiful, strict, demanding and worth every moment i am allowed to spend with her. Mistress is, in every sense, the real deal. Her wide array of toys (animate and inanimate) makes every experience fulfilling. Anyone allowed to be in Her stable of slaves and minions will be deeply honored to experience Her dominant ways. i love being Her sub. You would, too.

Then a few months later he says some more about his time with me ...

Mistress allowed me to be her house slave. After disrobing and receiving a butt plug and nipple clamps, I cleaned toilets, showers, bath tubs, floors, sinks, and mirrors. I cleaned her car and garage. I was then placed in a box and peered through a slit as Mistress pleased herself. The last thing i cleaned was her fingers. If you are a sub, you must contact Mistress, she is the best.

 Smooches, 
          Mistress Noir

No comments:

Post a Comment