Friday, January 24, 2020

A new year... a decade of kink... what's in store for 2020?!

1st 💋 HAPPY NEW YEAR KINKY PERVS! ALL 12 OF YOU... (2 OF YOU DEAD) INSIDE JOKE FOLKS ... I have had this blog for since 2010 and it's now 2020 and there is 12 followers I think?? I haven't checked before pounding out this post, and of the 12, Sadie and Holly have passed on. I miss you both... girlfriends! Anyways..... Pro Domme since 2006, officially gives me some "street cred" and most of all 10+ years of memories. Being a female who chose this path after having a successful career in Executive Headhunting... CEOs and VPs in Technology... let's be honest, the life of a Dominatrix is not as glamorous as they portray in video. I do not have a never-ending stream of submissives or slaves hanging off my every bark, command, wish, or request. Shocking... I know you pervs truly think we live in latex catsuit, a riding crop is the extension of our pointer finger, we have fat bank accounts, and never lift a finger around our dungeons... (mine a very tiny home). Ahhhh the wonder of the internet. After more than a decade I can say, wow... I'VE COME A LONG WAY BABY. That statement comes with a ton of subjectivity. If I knew now back when I threw my very sexy headhunting career to the dogs waaaaay back when, hmmm I probably would not have jumped ship with blind ambition. Am I sorry I became a Professional Dominatrix? That's a fair question. I have accepted it is part of my life journey to be a fetish fantasy fascilitator and I enjoy giving tangible experiences to those who want such an experience. But there is alot of fucking crap I have to deal with in the pursuit of giving someone THEIR fantasy... Its all the "other" stuff that begins to wear and tear on a fetish provider fairly quick.  (THIS IS SOMETHING THAT IM GOING TO POST AND TALK ABOUT BUT ITS GOING TO HAVE TO BE A FOLLOW UP POST... YOU PERVS HAVE NO IDEA, TRULY😳) Getting back to the topic of post. Over the last decade I have seen a turn in my role as a real time Dominatrix. Technology has created a very interesting playground for those who wish to explore fetish. When I was young, there was little access to fetish content that could easily be gotten. I literally learned all my kink from Penthouse Variations monthly books you could buy behind the counter of 7 Elevens. I think I still have one that dates all the way back to 1984. These little books were the only source of fetish related stuff I could find and when I read the stories I honestly thought none of the stories were real. Im gonna have to do are Part 2 on my New Year New Decade Post.... to be continued 

No comments:

Post a Comment