Wednesday, January 8, 2020

MISTRESS NOIR ... ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A PERSONAL SLAVE/SUBMISSIVE?

THIS POST IS NOT INTENDED FOR THOSE WHO SEEK ME FOR PROFESSIONAL DOMINATION SESSIONS I am currently seeking a SINGLE AVAILABLE LOCAL MAN between age 26 to 69 to be considered for personal submission and potentially collared if everything works out well between the two of us. Its important that I can count on those that serve me personally - that they can bring to the table something other than me always telling them what to do. If you are the type of submissive who thinks of himself as less than, not worthy, and have nothing to offer a mistress besides taking orders and being obedient dont apply. Im not seeking personal sexual companionship from a slave/sub though you may earn the privilege of doing so someday. It's highly likely you'll be in chastity while in service to me. Meaning I control your dick while you are in a service contract with me. If you have interest in me considering you... you need to send me a email to: themistressnoir@gmail.com with a minimum of 4 paragraphs about the following: ● your real name and age ● your experience in the lifestyle ● who have you served and will they provide a good reference of you if I asked them ● your current situation ● why do you think you'd be good for me ● when would you be available on average each week ● what are your talents in life both vanilla and fetish related ● If you are my personal slave you fall under my umbrella of those in my household and everyone contributes - would you be able to contribute to maintaining mistress household needs- yes or no [im not asking for amount at this point just yes or no] ● Do you prefer to live in or live separately from Mistress ● How many miles from ASU's Tempe campus do you work and live ● Are you hetro or bi or homo flexible ● Include a recent (taken in the last 90 days) picture of your face and a full body pic & no dick pics [recent means within the last 90 days] -------------------------------------- I will contact you within 48 hours of receiving your email declaring interest. All emails that do not have the above info answered will not get a response back. If I send back a email saying you are being considered for this role you will need send back the following info: - give me your availability for the next seven day period when you can meet me for part 2 of your assessment face to face. A good phone # to reach you at and best time to call you. This will be a 2 hour interview in person to assess your skills and our compatibility. You will need to showcase your best skill sets whatever they may be so be prepared. This is also the time to show me you have given this role serious consideration. You are free to ask me questions as well. Based on our meeting I will decide whether or not you are a good candidate to move forward with. Becoming a personal submissive is very different from a client relationship. If you are thinking this role is a free way to explore YOUR own kinks, it is not. I consider the process of finding a personal submissive to the likes of finding a husband or wife. It doesnt happen in one meeting, nor is the decision made site unseen. The opportunity to be included in someone's personal life is special and it has to be earned just like any other important person that you add into the mix of your own life. If you feel this is you.... APPLY AS I HAVE INSTRUCTED ABOVEđź’‹
I have too many fantasies to be a housewife. I guess I am a fantasy. ~ Marilyn Monroe

No comments:

Post a Comment