Thursday, June 4, 2020

Goal: Fist up his Butt (aka asspussy)

I have a slave who indirectly found me thru my dear friend Miss Fortunes, Holly. I guess they worked together, and when she went full time Dominatrix, he sought her out. Fast forward to present... he comes to me still wearing a chastity cage locked on by his last mistress who had dismisses him several months ago. Hmmmm, after the 1st session, I realize I might have found a rare rainbow unicorn. My thoughts immediately turned into contemplation of how Miss Fortunes managed to scoop up all the rainbow unicorns and they followed her loyally until her death Nov. 2016.  Before my "jelly" gets too far, I regroup and realize  I must be grateful. I remind myself how blessed I've been for the unicorns that have found their way to me after her passing. This slave has done the same. But something is different with this slave, he wants to be owned. (If any of you could guess how many time I've heard this come out of mens mouths, you'd be shocked at the number!) The curious george in me perks up and pays attn. Owned... he says. Things that make me go hmmmm. Could this unicorn be "the one"? Well, we shall see. To make it easy we'll call slave in consideration >rainbow unicorn =🦄 Less finger work typing if I can use an emoji 🦄!
Anyways this is what 🦄 said this morning after yesterday's progress report session, and releasing his dick from the cage his last mistress released him with it still on. 
I received this nice little text referring to his time he was here yesterday. 

Good morning Ms N, My body is still surging with your energy. My pussy is sensitive and my leg muscles ache. Last night I played with my pussy, caressing it, and applying lotion. Cock is still flaccid. My pussy wants more cock and bigger. The memory of being vulnerable,  ass in the air, and stuffed FULL is amazing.

He seems to enjoy the idea of a loose asshole ultimately... and my fist up his ass.  Yesterday, he had made great progress and my hand was knuckles deep. He will see me again this month and it's my goal to get my entire fist in his slave pussy... he also talks about castration! 🤣 be careful what you wish for 🦄! Me being the fetish fairygodmother and all I've been known to make fetish wishes cum true. Oh yes and he brought me a lovely birthday gift ... A beautiful Bulova Diamond Watch. Even though I'm not a fan of wearing a watch, the gesture was pure, thoughtful, and appropriate for this stage in our D/s relationship. Term used loosely... It's a rare opportunity to catch me thinking beyond a session with a client but one never knows when they will find their perfect 🦄. We'll have to all wait and see where this goes. 
Thank you girlfriend, even from the other side you still are looking out for me. Some of the best boys who come see me , found their way to me because of you, Holly. I miss you being here in the land of the living. But I feel your spirit, when things like this happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment