Friday, June 26, 2020

Gratitude goes both ways. ..

I had a client yesterday who came to me feeling broken, frustrated, and didnt know what to do with his current situation. I wont go into the details but I do want share his kind note he sent me a few hours after he left. 

Thank you so much for the wonderful experience today. You are very accommodating and welcoming and understanding. The world needs more people like you. I look forward to our next opportunity to meet

It makes me feel good to know that I help people. I genuinely like giving people an outlet to be, do, explore, experience the things n stuff they want to experience in kink and fetish activities that they can not otherwise explore alone.  

Cheers and happy tuesday kinky peeps!
Stay healthy, pervy and enjoy today. 
The Mistress Noir

No comments:

Post a Comment