Monday, February 21, 2011

Couples are FUN FUN FUN to Session with...



So tonight Miss Fortunes and I had a treat.

Rare does it happen a couple calls me to schedule a session and tonight was the night. What a fun pair of people.

A guy and his girlfriend, both young, sexy, and way open minded.

OMG we played played played... and Miss Fortunes and I were properly naughty.

We perved on his girlfriend and we put him in chastity while we tied his girl up and hitachi'd her to the point she wanted to pee. Miss Fortunes, she impressed the hell out of me with all her rope skills. The couple impressed me with how open they were to exploring new, strange, sensual kink.

I loved spanking the girlfriends bum. She took quite a paddling and loved the big wooden paddle so much we gifted it to them when they left. Perfect bum for spanking.

The boyfriend was a great sport as we taught her how to prostate massage.

I enjoyed the girlfriend kissing my boobs, damn girl you kiss boobs fabulously.

All and all what a fucking great time. I do believe they will be back. She has referred us to a couple people at her poe already!!! Now that is very very cool, referrals. LUV IT!!!

Ahhhhhh ~

Gotta go - I have out of town guests and Im being so selfish and rude right now because I thought to myself... I MUST BLOG ABOUT PLAYING WITH FUN COUPLES NOW!!!

If there are anymore cool couples out there that wanna add some kink to what you are already enjoying with each other, give yourself and your partner a treat -> Mistress Noir

And then this morning an email from the girlfriend of the couple we played with... Hmmm I wonder if bitch will come back and play again? Hmmm the girlfriend, Fortunes and I alone for an hour? Very naughty thoughts quickly fill my head ~ I get to marinate on that for the next month!!

HER EMAIL BELOW-

I had a great time last night! Thank you and Mistress Fortunes for the experience... my bitch on the other hand was intimidated. We talked and i want to try it again next month. I'll be contacting you after we get our schedules worked out. In the meantime - what is the website where i can buy the hitachi and the cock lock?

You're the best!
Princess {bitch's girlfriend}

5 comments:

  1. YES YES YES we will be back! Kink is right up my alley and i'm going to work on my bitch! By the way, he's responding to "bitch" now hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bitch and Princess - DEFINATELY - hot and again thank you!!! For what you ma ask? For being authentic and adventuresome!!!

    Cheers,
    Ms Noir

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get my Hitachis from here
    http://www.beachaudio.com/Hitachi/Hv250r-p-32609.html

    Cheaper than most sites and ships immediately.

    Bring it back girl...I enjoyed you.
    -Miss Fortunes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I 2nd that motion and raise you 2 paddles, Miss Fortunes. OMG the girlfriend, was a perfect princess to PERV and PLAY with.... That session ended with me wanting more playtime with ... :*) [giggle] both of em.

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/index.php/forum/26-chastity-device-reviews/ <- To address princess request on where to buy a cock cage aka chastity device.... you have some options as one device is not like the other as far as comfort-construction and general usage facts will vary with each. The link I have pasted in the comment here is REAL REVIEWS OF THE MOST POPULAR DEVICES on the market. I suggest you and bitch look at the reviews and then decide which cage fits your lifestyle and bitches.

    In the review forum there are several places mentioned for purchase online but the most reliable online place to purchase this sort of device would be http://www.extremerestraints.com
    and if you want to get it here in town, I do believe Smokin Lingerie sells the male CB Series.

    This gives you a place to start and who knows next session bitch may have one to show and tell us about. How fun !!! Call if you need help or advice with any of this process research to purchase to putting the device on ...

    ReplyDelete