Tuesday, February 22, 2011

FOOT FETISH .... Worship comes in all forms- *dirty - clean - smelly - stockings - shoes*



I am most interested in exploring with a foot fetishist...

Men worshiping my feet - give it to me I like it Alot ~

Legs, feet, arches, and toes
Stockings, pantyhose, socks, and vintage nylons
Shoes, sandals,pumps, and platforms
Massage, pedicures, reflexology, scenting, foot humiliation, toe licking, food fed by by feet, and shoe shopping

I sell my well worn pantyhose - stockings - shoes I have worn to the point I dont want them anymore... If you have interest in purchasing these very personal handy me downs... email me at Mistress.NOir@yahoo.com. I prefer to sell as grab bag boxes content I choose so its a big fun surprise when you get it. The minimum grab bag box starts at 75, medium grab bag is 150 and a large grab bag box is 200.

Enjoy the images of my feet... BUT NOTHING NO NOTHING IS BETTER THAN A PERSONAL PLAY SESSION WITH THE MISTRESS AND HER VERY WORSHIP WORTHY FEET!!!

Cum serve my pretty toes...

Noir





No comments:

Post a Comment