Wednesday, September 28, 2011

OMG I AM A COPYCAT!!! cut and paste ... cut and paste...



The BFF calls and says girl get your lazy ass on your blog and update it... No wonder you got no peeps here you say nothing new !!!

WELL la tee da dah dah da!!! So I hopped over to her blog because damn it she is right mine IS boring and nothing nice because I ranted and raved a post or two ago no activities from my blogger readers no more clever reading material...

Ummm yes I am blonde and nope I had not a clue I was just hurting me because nobody is gonna read nuts and honey or Nothing new..... Seriously must give me a spanking  for being passive aggressive brat!! IM DOMINANT DAMN IT - so nope YOU cant do that !!! HA ~

But I did find this cute lil thing on the BFF's blog so I snatched it up and embedded it on my blog too... First funny and second ha ha I have something new now !!!

Cheers,

As she said .... switch out Hobbyist and put in Dominatrix and Poof very very funny!!!


                                       MOVIE MOVIE MOVIE

No comments:

Post a Comment