Friday, September 30, 2011

You are going to do what ??? Play EVIL Dr. Noir...



So there is another pro-Domme in these parts who enjoys medical play to the extreme... HELLA YEAH-A!!  I am going to take my most hardy pain slut of a man over to offer him up as a practice and play demo boy.... {see I caught him already... teee heee heee hee}

OMG - he should be fretting about now as she and I could do together... holy marble batman!!! Lots things and stuff unimaginable!! I will have to tell you the outcome of Monday night to come.

I have not been blogging as much as life is somewhat vanilla these days - studying for a test that takes a day to complete has had its hold on me for the last month. but it doesnt look like Im missing much you silly imps... okay I write more you comment more.

Noir

No comments:

Post a Comment