Monday, January 19, 2015

Mistress Noir - back on her original blog

 Im happy to be on my original blog again!!!

I feel as though my web guy did something wickedly magical given its with technology that I thought was all but lost. HE REVIVED MY ORIGINAL BLOG!!

Lets share a moment of ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh big gratitude since I thought I was starting from complete scratch on the world wide web AGAIN.  The blog that continued after I shut down and merged this one into my website, is unfortunately lost but it beats starting all the way from ZIP ZERO ZAPPED - NOTHING!!! 

YAY WEBGUY who saves my ass every time my technology tasks gets bigger than my brain can commute on its own. This last web disappearance totally all my own doing. Ugh!!! Sometimes I am not a one woman online superpower with super hero abilities in technical masterminding over the web. But I try. To the dismay of my web guy damn it I try.

Everyone seems to be blogging these days so its a miracle if anyone finds me, and by the lack of comments historically its like talking to yourself hoping for comments and interaction from those that follow me seems to be few and far between. Also, no fun. 

So if you have found me, and like a post or have a thought please share with me... it will encourage me to write and share more with you!!! Does this make sense? 

Smooches, 
Mistress Noir
WWW.THEMISTRESSNOIR.COM


No comments:

Post a Comment