Monday, January 19, 2015

Mistress Noir shares a great note from a unhappy Kinkster

or so he thought he was unhappy....and it turned out nope he was happy after our session had a chance to sink in...

written 8 months ago:
hi ms noir.

i dont know if you remember me but we had a one time late night session a while ago then after that i pretty much pissed off. i wanted to apologize for how i acted after the fact. Im not a flakey person (even though im sure you disagree) and i just wanted to reach out and tell you how amazing of an experience that was. i didnt realize at the time but being with you really opened my eyes sexually, it was the first time that a fantasy became reality and honestly i didnt really know how to handle it. Im not making any excuses or anything and im sure youre beyond the point of caring of why i acted the way i did.

I guess the main point of this message was just for me to say thank you. thank you for everything. you are the first person in my life to impact my sexual desires in a positive way and im never gonna forget it. Ive never felt comfortable about my kinks and honestly ive never really felt comfortable in my own skin but that night really changed all that. I have nothing but genuine affection and gratitude for what you showed me and i just wanted to let you know because its been on my mind for awhile.

I love when someone gets something more than they gamble for. Then when the let me know,  even better!!!  

Smooches,
Mistress Noir




No comments:

Post a Comment