Friday, September 3, 2010

Miss Fortunes U r a GIFT!! and its your birthday - I smell cupcakes and showgirls and get outa jail free ...







You never know when they will appear.

The special people you form bonds of love, friendship, partnerships, the important relationships in our lives. People are gifts and I am truly blessed for I have been given a gift of friendship.

Taking this moment I want to say THANK YOU THANK YOU and THANK YOU for being the real deal. I admire all that you are and I am blind to all that you will never be. In my eyes you are inspiration and courage and you have my respect, loyalty, and all the best of me. I call you friend, my muse, my best competition [hands down], and one of the originals. I swear it was the cowboy hat, yup you had me at the cowboy hat.


My favorite bad good girl...

...because we have sooooo much fun when we are up to no good

...my go to girl when things go bad ... get worse... and even when OMG damage control is needed she has my back.

...I have the bestest friend EVER, she celebrates all that is good about the people she holds near and dear and lets the not so good take a backseat to what she enjoys about the person most.

I guess its kinda like taking me AS IS ...

...there is a line in the movie Bridget Jones Diary where one of her male suitors makes his feeling for her known[see below] and it also is fitting in our friendship ... I like you just as you are....

Mark Darcy: I like you, very much.
Bridget: Ah, apart from the smoking and the drinking, the vulgar mother and... ah, the verbal diarrhea.
Mark Darcy: No, I like you very much. Just as you are.

...we are like peanut butter n jelly - both of us are yummy on our own but put us together and we got something that is delicious, easy and always available, our friendship with one another is authentic.

...my best competition, my best reason to put forth the extra efforts needed to keep up with her.

...In todays world, females tend to be catty, superficial, backstabbing and quick to judge one another - but the power in building someone up, helping without an agenda, respecting one another and taking a person as is ... until you experience someone who extends all of those traits with you, its hard to put into words... A friendship that has trust - loyalty - accountability and our best interest at heart is priceless

Ma'am <- thats you Miss Fortunes!!! I am a blessed chickie!! I call you my friend... cause girl you be nothing nice and too much fun rolled together. I make you laugh and you my dear plant inspiring tasks that require me to type type type. LOL inside joke ;-) You inspire me to want to be the best I have to offer, you draw out my best qualities and you challenge me to be authentic, and you give me permission to not have to say IM SORRY for no reason anymore.


To be continued...

2 comments:

  1. I wait until the night before we leave for Vegas to update on your blog and I find this...that which makes me cry. Dammit, now I cant be mad at you when I'm hungover in 48 hours. I LOVE YOU!!!
    Um...I already posted the ads for Vegas...so you can sleep in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAAAAAaaaaaahhhh a trip that has many many memories... and we came back with cash in our pockets HELL YEAH!!!!

    ReplyDelete