Sunday, September 19, 2010

What my cucked Slut had to say about Sunday Night




Mistress, thank you for meeting with me earlier this week and providing me a scene that was all the fantasy I could hope for. You present me with 3 choices and I am glad of the choice I made, because little did I realize it at the time, it was a choice that also provided you with the your favorite fantasies....two sluts under your control.

Of course, I enjoyed that the first thing you did was tie up my cock in a cute pink ribbon, making me understand that I was something less than a REAL MAN while in your presence. Later you had me remove my clothes and put on a cute little outfit and pink panties. I felt so fem, and also felt very slutty. It was the one thing you told me you wanted the most out of me, to be as slutty as I could be. I was well on the way as I already felt like a slut, but better yet...your slut.

Now the best part of the evening was you had another slut waiting when I got there. I enjoyed meeting Slut K and performing in scenes with her for your pleasure. We both were total sluts for you. She was far more experienced than I, so I learned a lot that evening. You both even used my pussy for your pleasure. But the best part for me, was when Slut K was tied down, and I was told to give my cock to Slut K's mouth while you took her from behind. It was so incredibly hot, I nearly came within 30-40 seconds and had to fight to keep from cumming too soon (Plus you ordered me NOT to cum at that point). I will say that Slut K knows how to work her mouth and she was the best I have ever experienced, and would easily come back to be in a scene with her again. I also felt very comfortable around her, so you made an excellent pick in matching her up with me to have two sluts at your command.

All that sluttiness lasted a couple of hours and I can honestly say I have never had an experience like that, which makes you a master of your craft. Thank you for including me in such a hot scene and allowing me to experience something that people in the lifestyle experience, while we others not in the lifestyle normally do not.

Excellent!

But you!

You are such a hot tease. The pics drive me crazy. You know my fetish weakness and you use it to tease me and play with my mind.

And then there is the crush. I LOVE so many things about you. (No, I am not going to drop everything and ask you to marry me...whoops, maybe I already did....whoops...). Your intelligent witty banter, your dominance. I was thinking when you shouted that YOU are the ALPHA FEMALE in the room....yeah, she is. I thought about what my personal relationship with you would be and you would definitely be the dominant one in our personal relationship and I would just learn to get along or get out of the way, even though I would challenge you for dominance from time to time. But it would be one of the things you would respect me for, instead of being just like all the other whiny wimps out there that can't deal with a dominant woman.

So my interest in you continues. We will keep our relationship as it is for a while longer. I did get some direction from work. I expect I will conclude my time out west here by Thanksgiving, Christmas at the latest. So we have a short period of time to wrap up all lessons here.

My Mistress...you have seriously impressed me. Were I free, I would SERIOUSLY banter back and forth with you until I had your strong interest. (isn't that flirting?).

So play with my crush. You have me under your spell....more or less.

slut

C'dave53

3 comments:

  1. But I so love you for your interest and friendship (and the pics), and that as a Mistress, I simply could do no better than you...the best I have ever known.


    with love
    slut

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I was being a little mushy.

    The thing about you is I really never know what to say. Sometimes I say the right things. Sometimes you pull something out I never intended (probably because we come from 2 different worlds). Sometimes, I let my fantasies speak. Sometimes I get mushy. Most times I try to be honest and make sure this does not go anywhere not intended. I am extremely flattered that you think of me in some of the ways you do. In some ways, I want to flatter you the same way, by letting you know I think of you in some special ways as well. Sometimes that goes overboard. Other times it gets very fantasy. And once in a while I say exactly the right thing.

    Bottom line...I see in you a person who is not a Bitch inside, someone who really is a good person deep in there. I can tell when I am with you. But you are right. We have an outside relationship, an on the surface relationship. Your slut. My Mistress. I just happen to know there is more inside you than most people see, and probably more than you let most people see. It is that person I enjoy at dinner. It is the Mistress I enjoy in the bedroom.

    You truly are the most interesting and most challenging woman I have ever spent any kind of time with. Probably because I have spent a married sheltered life for so many years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this sissy cuck only wishes it was the 3rd sissy slut performing and debasing itself. mmm. yumm.

    ReplyDelete