Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Position Available...



Without knowing anything else or having anymore info other than I will not fuck you nor permit you release in the hour that you will be serving me... paint me a picture of how you might serve me...

Its important that I can count on those that serve me personally - that they can bring to the table something other than me always telling them what to do or how to be with me.

I want to see if you have the ability to:
suggest in the activities and games we play - if you have creativity in your nature - if you can communicate your own wants needs and desires in a pleasing manner to me - intelligence isn't overlooked by me.
--------------------------------------
I am currently seeking a SINGLE AVAILABLE LOCAL BOYTOY for companionship and fetish exploration on my time - doing the things I want to do as the whim moves me. He needs to service oriented and not just pussy serving talented... I want you to be talented in all aspects of serving me.

If you have interest in me considering you for such a role - the role being a personal one...
...you need to send me a email with a minimum of 4 paragraphs [total] about:

- you
- your current situation
- why you think you'd be good for me [im not seeking you for sexual servicing companionship exclusively though you may earn the privilege of doing so someday]
- what is your availability is on average
- what are your talents in life both vanilla and fetish related
- The household costs to maintain, and everyone contributes - would you be able too - yes or no [im not asking for amount at this point just yes or no]
- Do you prefer to live in or live separately from Mistress
- How many miles from Mill and University is your home and your work
- Are you hetro or bi or homo flexible
- Include a recent picture of you & no dick pics [recent means within the last 90 days]
--------------------------------------
I will contact you within 48 hours of receiving your email declaring interest, if I am interested. One liner emails or any email that doesn't have the above info answered will disqualify you- If I send back a email saying you are being considered for this role you will need to agree to and send back the following requested info : - give me your availability for the next seven day period - you need to provide me a phone number and best time to call you in the next 24 hours of receiving your interested -

2 hour interview in person to assess your skills and our compatibility within 7 days from receiving my interested reply. You will need to showcase your best kinky skill sets whatever they may be so be prepared to spend 15 minutes going over and reviewing whatever it is you will have prepared me to showcase those.
--------------------------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have too many fantasies to be a housewife. I guess I am a fantasy. ~ Marilyn Monroe


1 comment:

  1. I find it quite interesting how the number of boys who are hitting me up to be my personal whatever is zip ever since I have posted I am looking for a personal submissive. Damned if ya do and damned if ya don't. But now I dont have to sift thru alot of bullshit offers that really are not sincere. Wanting is nice... being able too is what I seek. There is a difference. Mistress Noir -

    ReplyDelete