Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Vegas Baby was Quite the Trip





Miss Fortunes Birthday - good lord it was a fun trip.

We were walking distance from the Erotic Heritage Museum but didn't quite make it in the door! Seems we were several minutes past the time it closed... Noir pouted - oh yes I did... Too miss such important culture and the chance to check off a bucket item on my list ~ Damn !!

Miss Fortunes and I stayed at the Trump Hotel - snotty peeps abound and they are the worst at pedicures. On the flip side, the rooms were friggin fabulous, the bathtub delightful. The beeeedddd- OMG the bed was seriously comfortable. I wanted to sneak it home with us but it wouldn't squish into my suitcase.

Hanging around in the room - oh boy yup I even have a picture to prove so... and receipts. [inside joke between us girls, if Ms F reads this she'll get a laugh.

We were counselors to strippers and came back with new toys to play with - wow !!

And as it is said ... what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas so all my other crazy wild and oh so not publishable pics will stay off my blog but I bet that doesn't go for my bff. She posts for shock and entertainment value!!! You GO girl - Happy Birthday complete!!!

NOir

Thanks no a really big thanks goes to a very special benefactor to whom this trip would not be possible. You know who you are and I am thankful for the gesture that was more than generous, allowing me to give a special birthday gift to us both. "The original bad girls"

1 comment:

  1. Omg I miss you Holly! 9 years later... its not the same without you!

    ReplyDelete