Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Good ol Bob - Gonna get a bowling pin up his ASS one day !!

Bob is Bob - used to be a a nice respectable business owner who now .... lives off social security. Bob hasnt changed but Bob used to take care of me. Well as professional services he was quite the contributing slut.

Bob is alot of work. HE IS A DAMN SLUT!!

Without putting Bob into total public humiliation which probably isn't possible - can you put a slut to shame when hes an old dog and just wants to validate his dick will rise? Interestingly it will not get hard for most of the things we do and here lies the problem.

Again Bob is ALOT of work!! ...Mistress fuck me
...Mistress farm me out to monkey's mission
... Mistress set me up with another Mistress to use me
alot of me me me me with the promise of him doing something nice for me in the days to cum, which we all know ... {IT NEVER CUMS}

So - the time has cum for him to pay me back... Bob bendover I need to grease your hole really... because I will be putting a bowling pin up your bum here shortly. You thought the tents were the worst to day well get ready to maybe have another to that elusive club. I cant wait to see how far it goes this rirst time?!!

Look for pictures added to this post sometime after next wed. Im videotaping it so I can get a snippit for here... and the entire move collection I have collected over the years and pop' em ip right here for all to see.

Be safe bitches the world is pretty crazy outside {morning news is chirping away in the background] and its barely even the start of a sunny hump day morning !!!

Noir

No comments:

Post a Comment