Wednesday, March 9, 2011

wiggle worms and pictures...


I have a special friend who's sweet on me. I tell him dont fall in love with me cause it wont be something pretty... Do they listen? He was warned. Giggle.... Anyways...

This boy is straight up a wiggle worm and never sits still. Talk about putting someone in a situation doomed for failure? I do subconsiously, always testing someones limits whenever the opportunity presents. So~

Im not sure how many of you know me well enough to know I have a huge passion for playing dress up and of course that leads to the urge to take pictures and whoo hoo - we know how much I hate that!! wink wink...

Well my wiggle worm friend learned real quick taking pictures and wiggling at the same time resulted in blurred pictures. OMG it was funny to see him stuggle to not move while he took a picture.

In the end I must say his efforts to take pictures that weren't blurry paid off... F,rom that night and ones that he took, these turned out even better than I thought they would. Not bad Mr. Wiggles and it was your first time taking pictures even.

thank you ~

Noir

Not bad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment