Monday, May 16, 2011

Stroke It

Foot Fetish - high heels - teasing a man - Shoe Fetish

Some say  we arent real if we are professionally dominating... 
I think differently...
 I am real. 
I am kinky and I have a personal life that not everyone gets to be in with me.  
You cant tell me Im not real when I shoot little webcam videos after being out on the town send them to a handful of peeps in my phone as I know when they watch em' its gonna give their cock a reason to look up if so inclined... 
Giving a man a hardon when he probably shouldnt be looking at things and stuff that promote such woody opportunities is a secret kink of mine. 
Yes, we do exist the hybrid lifestyler-pro/Domme all rolled up in one person ... 
It aint easy being cheesy... 
or 
So I have been told!!!!


.


A silly little video taken late one night after  on the town night... 
Such the tease I can be... 
TRUE STORY!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my.... so very enticing...

    A short story I had written about an experience with this sort of thing I'd love to have...

    http://tanstaaflsthoughts.blogspot.com/2011/05/once-upon-time-i-had-another-blog.html

    ReplyDelete