Friday, May 20, 2011

Who's following who? Noir and Fortunes are up to some FUN!!! F&N=FUN!!!




The thing about blogs ....

...they are hungry content creatures.

But if they don't squawk for food/content I assume they are not hungry.

NO COMMENTS?  NO FOLLOWERS .... I assume nobody is reading it. Or perhaps I only have mute and invisible fans. Or perhaps fans with no voice or fingertips... Whatever the case silence doesn't encourage me to keep posting.



Things are gonna get crazy here in about 2 shakes!! New adventures - new options - new ways to perve your Mistress. The internet is a magical place and Miss Fortunes and I are teaming up to take on this crazy cloud.

What does this mean?

Well....

It means you are gonna get two crazy girls who know their way around a thing or two so we are gonna go where no man dares to admit. We are gonna take on products and review them, field trips, a weekly video blog with guest and everything, we are gonna do how to video's, and create a co-joined place where those who care to follow all our antics can go to do just that.

We also have a very personal quest we both feel very strong about. The ladies.... Ladies, ladies, ladies  we are going to hopefully make kink and real life a bit more obtainable for all the ladies who may be curious but have no idea how to bring kinky into her world, and/or relationship. You can be kinky with out running around in whips and leather, you can be a chick with a dick and still be loved by your man... but navigating the journey can overwhelm many so many just don't go "there". Where is there? "There" is ... THE LAND OF FETISH AND KINKY.  We are gonna do what? LOL - watch you wait and see. It's gonna be fun seeing how far we go with this personal quest of ours. 

This is all Im gonna share for the moment as it would seem NOBODY comes here anyways... Snap!! Now that isn't quite true my stats say lots visit but judging from the lack of followers and sparse comments I would say those that visit may not like what I have to say. hmmmmm note to self start blogging like a circus act. Do people comment on clowns?

Perv on my 9 friends its about to get CRAZY!!!!

Cheers,
NOir

4 comments:

  1. COntinue on with the good fight!! If you can convince my girlfriend that it's quite ok for her to strap one on and do me like a little sissy, or that it's ok for me to suck a big one til it climaxes on my face and in my mouth, then more power to ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tan- your scenario is probably the #1 session request we get... Strap-On and being a sissy reigned to suck a cock til it explodes jizz and many want to consume the jizz. Hmmmmmm - to me just another day in fantasy and fetish. In REALITY as a girlfriend it could be a hard sell but not impossible. Im up to the challenge and Im sure I won't win every battle but Im in the thick of it and I do feel its time to fight the notion all significants are fragile and can't wrap their heads around power exchange and wouldnt be open to kinky nights where the chick wears the dick. Not every sweetheart is gonna come around but some will and hooray for those who are open to the possibilities.

    I am kinky and my significant is NOT all that much. The fact I can be who I am and I am honest with my lover has not always been a smooth sailing but Im pretty sure suppressing, lying, denial and secrets wouldn't set well with my partner either.

    I won't sugar coat reality and fantasy co-exist in harmony with the vanilla's but if more are exposed to such an opportunity Im gonna bet some will turn a curious interest and that is a start...

    I AM A GIRL - I HAVE A LIFE IN THE VANILLA WORLD - I HAVE A LOVER WHO IS NOT A KINKY EMBRACER OF THE LIFESTYLE - I HAVE VANILLA FRIENDS and I PROFESSIONALLY DOMINATE... <- wow think about that for a moment and I say ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. How bad do you want it?

    I don't have all the answers and I am still willing to explore the challenge and possibility because... its a worthwhile quest. Yes ~

    Noir

    ReplyDelete
  3. and thats what makes the 2 of you amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a funny thing her and I .... We are DEFINITELY 2 completely different girls. She has her own views, she walks her talk and she has interests I could never be all about. IT makes her fascinating, truly. Those who know me well know Im a sucker for fascinating people... and yet we are so compatible. I
    think the professional aspect of what we have chosen to sink our teeth into for a living makes the friendship even more important. It can be a isolating environment and a girlfriend such as she is almost priceless. Ahhhh hell, it IS priceless.

    ReplyDelete