Friday, May 21, 2010

Does Costume Make the Domme?




A trend in the inquiries I've gotten here recently has me pondering the question.... Does costume make the Domme?

As a professional Domme, I understand my clients are looking for a cerain "something" when they come and see me. Since my fetish list is long and I roleplay ALOT, I tend to dress to the theme of the kink or the session activities.

But I wonder how many are not happy with my favored way of dressing? girly girl style ;-)Instead of the stereotypical.

LESS is best- Pantyhose or thigh high stockings, ruffles, and high heels are a given most everyday. Im a girly girl... I dont like leather unless its my paddle. rubber outfits are hella expensive and getting into them and out of them is nothing nice.

Here's the thing ... I live in frigging ARIZONA - its hot here 382 days of the year... Leather and Rubber are HOT. Expensive and HOT .... not in a good hot way but ick its HOT to wear. I sweat just thinking about it. Its icky to be sticky and wet before I even start with the games we are going to play.

The real deal of my take on this topic.... first I can dominate you in dirty bunny house slippers without missing a beat. I was denied the joy of playing dress up as a child so I play dress up all the time now. I dont like to sweat so I try to wear clothing and keep my costumes non sweat generating for the most part and this carries over to what I wear in my sessions.

The one item I wish I had more of and will sweat for is CORSETS... oMg I love a well made corset. I struggle to get them on and to do it by myself is impossible but its funny to see me try!!

Subby's who are asking me Ma'am what can I get you, since I lack a posted wishist anywhere... Corsets Corsets spoil me with well made corsets... [the keyword here WELL MADE] If you do guess what you can pick rubber ones and leather ones and silk and whatever .... it doesn't matter if they are quality and well made.

Oh and another coveted item that I REALLY REALLY want to add to my Domme uniform is a pair of THIGH HIGH BOOTS THAT ARE PLATFORMS AND HIGH HEELED!!! I wanna a pair that is sexy and sturdy and I can wear all the time... who needs a skirt when you are wearing boots that stop right at they "Y" so these are on that wishlist that doesn't exsist. LOL birthday is coming up boys... whos's gonna make my wish come true... thigh highs by my birthday day or I might just cry!!!

Goodnight -

Noir

1 comment:

  1. Most definitely NO: clothes do NOT make the Domme...at least for me. "Domme" is all about the mind...Your words, Your imagination, Your authority and control and confidence. So, clothes that are comfortable and make YOU feel good...clothes that You can manipulate to tease and seduce. imho...

    ReplyDelete