Friday, May 21, 2010

Ms Noir's Mental Gymnastics or random, deep thoughts

,

"You DON'T really KNOW me"

I love flowers but I am not a flowery girl...

I am gentle but tough...

I am wise and nieve...

I am passionate and fickle...

I am honest to a fault...

I love and I can hate...

I want you and I want you to want me...

Please enjoy me and let me enjoy you...

I will accept your kisses but never your pity...

I will honor you and tease you...

I will hold you close and let you get lost in my eyes...

My heart has been hurt but it has not completely hardened to love...

You will earn my trust as it is no longer given blindly or freely...

May I earn yours?

Complex, destined to search, seek, and quest for deeper flavor's beyond, chocolate, strawberry and vanilla...

Being a dominant female isn't a game but I have been told I play it well.

Master of emotional intelligence, its a mindset that requires constant feeding...

If you seek me beyond a superfical layer, make sure you can offer something that will set you apart from all the rest.

still wanting something...but haven't found what I crave ~

Im here to entertain you???

~ ahhhhhhhhhhh she giggles .... no no no .... I gotta keep up with the ever so busy Miss Fortunes... My very busy Miss Kinky Girlfriend that keeps me edge-in all things we do even up here on the cloud. snap !!! {Im glad you are feeling better girlfriend ]

Cheer's its friday the weekend and gonna be a hot one ~

Noir

....
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment