Friday, May 21, 2010

you can find ME on a few choice sites!! One happens to be ~


In my fantasy, you look good entwined...
In my hair and skin and spit and sweat and spilled red wine ~ Brandon Boyd

S/M is about emotion, the erotic tension between my impulse toward something and my resistance against it.Domination doesn't have to equal pain and submission is subjective to your kinks, the fetishes you entertain and what you crave to explore with me, a fetish and fantasy Domme.

.............................................




I belong to a society of strong female dominants... hell yeah !!! I like it because its not just a site that has pics and profiles but it has interactive content. You can go thru submissive university. You can rate and review almost everything on there. You can sponsor or support a Mistress even though you live far. They have a Mistress retreat... Gaawd it sounds fun !! [oh Miss Fortunes, lets take a mini vacation] I think my profile has 124 pictures on it. Its a community I support. If you join make sure you join thru my profile... why because like all things in life I GET CREDIT FOR IT!! Amazing how the reward system works huh? Giggle ~

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sexy...Nice PIC :)
    We need to take more pictures, the last ones came out great for both...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We definitely bring out each others greatness... you are sin on a stick yourself Miss Fortunes.

    Check her out at WWW.MISSFORTUNES.COM - she is [rolling my r's] THE SUPREME FETISHIST!!! whatever that means??!! SHE CAN ROCK A COCK, and make a man jealous with her strap-on.

    ReplyDelete