Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mental Gymnastics....from Mistress Noir

The mind is a beautiful mystery.

Mine continues to fascinate me on a daily basis.


I find myself in the business of "head games" - but that term has a deep seated bad rap, HEAD GAMES!!!

And that my interested ones is how the coined phrase mental gymnastics came to be...

Totally falling behind in my blog duties so I am going to hold off on the novel sized entries so I don't scare myself...


Here we go... and this is what I do know ... you have to use keywords correctly and what we put in the subject line is important and if I worry about any of this I will just forget about how much fun Im having sharing sharing .... could I even be caring?

LOL - ok the show must go on so ONE down and a whole journey more to go...

Cheers,

Mistress Noir

1 comment:

  1. Menatl gymnastics...or mental fencing?
    A sprint or a marathon?
    Chess, checkers or Monopoly?
    Win, lose or draw?
    Poker, roulette or that game with the shoe?

    ReplyDelete