Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Boobs - you want 'em you got 'em...




Crossdressers - Sissys - Sluts - and Girlfriends...

We appreciate a nice rack of boobs!!! Wow that sounds kinda like a guy drinking beer in a sports bar huh? Anyways, NOT!!

Breasts, so many of my crossdressers and sissys starting out fail to fill out their tops and their bras and dresses just right because they don't have BOOBS!! Whatcha thinking sugar?

First and foremost, if you are gonna dress up lets do it up right. Even the sluts can have a sassy sexy style to them so...

Im going to take a few minutes each week to talk just to my crossdressers, sissys, and sluts who follow my blog and visit me from time to time.

Speaking of???

Girls where are you hiding these days? Lordy Im gonna have to start playing dress-up with Miss Fortunes if you don't come forth ;-( and she doesn't like being my human Barbie doll.... (lol - I can picture our last dress up night - she ending up running around my place with her cock bouncing about... oh lordy what do the neighbors think?)

Let's talk about boob's. If you are fairly new in this fetish, you may not want to commit to a custom set of boobs or even an expensive set of boobs. But boys if you wanna wear the girly things you need some boobs... Or some stand-ins at the very least!!!

Im gonna make this super duper easy for anyone to get some good CHEAP standin's in less than 10 min. As long as you have all the supplies purchased.

You will need:
  • a bra that fits you correctly (how to buy a bra correctly? another topic for another day or come see me and I will fit you correctly)
  • 2 - 6 cups bird seed - not the variety mix just plain bird seed
  • Ladies knee highs or a pair of pantyhose (no runs in the feet or toes please)
Now you put a cup of bird seed in a knee high and loosely tie it off. Put it in the cup of your bra, while wearing it and check yourself out. Does the cup look full? If not add more birdseed a half a cup at a time until you get the desired look. Once you like the size of your birdseed boob, knot it off a couple of times. If you knot it just right (just right is subjective) you can use the knot as a nipple.... Ohhhhhhhh, my ;-)~ I do know all the tricks. Now do the same for the other boob and poof ~ you got an easy pair of non-commital tits gurls, sissys, sluts and whores!!

I love crossdressing, especially the dressing up part. Taking a man from boxers to Victoria Secrets underwear and building from there is as fun as it is rewarding. So many come to me with almost a shame to this fetish they want to partake in. There is no shame in Noir's Lair boys, when we play dress-up. I love to transform my boys into the hottest and sexiest divas, slut, sissy or whores that they possibly can be.

There is method to the transformation process. Sometimes when you boys try to make the transformation on your own... A for effort but F for the end results. Being a girl even when you are born with girls parts can be a tough one... so much stuff to being a girl.

Transformation sessions are fun!! 2 hours and poof you are a SEXY BITCH...

Some of you know my girlfriend, Miss Fortunes!! I bring her into this post because she and I will team up with those that want the ULTIMATE TRANSFORMATION(save your pennies its affordable but not cheap) and sometimes even a photo shoot to top it off. Her make-up and eyelashes skills are by far the best I've seen in looking NATURALLY PRETTY, not garish nor street hooker style. (though some of you think that is pretty - icky NOT!!) My ability in the wardrobe dept. will have you looking the sexiest ever!! Whenever we transform one together, once we are done with our respective parts, the transformed knows he to a she, is the sexiest bitch ever... hands down!! Mirrors don't lie, I promise ~

If you ever want to invest in your diva look, treat yourself to an ultimate transformation, and even a photo shoot if that suits you. Shoot me an email. I'll be happy to fill you in on the details of our ULTIMATE TRANSFORMATION SESSION.

Gotta go - some young cutie is gonna learn to suck my cock and take it up his tight lil buttonhole. OOOOhh the fun in being their first!!! Giggles.... how appropriate and its hump day to boot.

kiss kiss ~

Mistress Noir


1 comment:

  1. Click on Eyelash skills and be routed to Miss Fortunes blog post on just that EYELASH SKILLS!!

    ReplyDelete