Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A personal SUBMISSIVE - Do the even exist?


TO SUBMIT:
To overcome resistance to direction & yield one(self) to the will of another.


"Oh MISTRESS Oh MISTRESS come see what I can do with a sock and a rock and a little piece of leather string. I have a webcam which I beg of you to view - because when I say I want to serve you I really mean ...its all about me and my fetishes and the efforts made at getting me and my willie off...."
...Are you serious?

When you are serving a Mistress, why should it feel so damn labor intensive on my part?


If you want to serve me, you need to learn what submission is in the real world, which is in MY world.

Its not how well you lick on my ya ya...

Or that you crave a strap-on up your ass...

It has nothing to do with YOU actually.

The male fantasy has the dominant female serving all his kinky fetish needs and sweetie that is SO NOT submitting to me.


Submission CANNOT be imposed.

Control CAN be imposed or FORCED.

Often it is accomplished through tools of humiliation, intimidation, fear, pain, guilt and/or shame.

Dominants control not by fear, but by building desire in the submissive to obey.



BEING SUBMISSIVE IN CONCEPT IS A WHOLE DIFFERENT REALITY from being SUBMISSIVE IN THE REAL WORLD ON A DAILY BASIS ... 24/7

Real submissives actually submit. They submit more than just their bodies and do not only submit when they "feel like it" doing activities that are self serving for their pleasure ultimately in the acts of submssion they are engaging in.

Submission is not always easy at the hands of a strong dominant female. Submission doesn't give you a free pass from making decisions, thinking, or being responsible for your life and ultimate happiness.

Despite what those online think they can offer via a webcam or yahoo chat, in order to be a cherished sub, you will give of yourself even when you may not want to.

At some point I want to feel pride in your loyal devotion to me. If I snap my fingers across a room, you know what is expected of you at that moment and its obvious you belong to me and me alone.

Submission is NOT a sexual act - but sexual acts could be acts of submission...

YOU MUST EARN MY DESIRE FOR YOU...

Smart Alpha Males that kneel before me naked and give me the power to dangle over them the possibilities of ANYTHING I SO DESIRE is the most intoxicating feeling I can compare it too...

Mental gymnastics is a more mind fuck then a head game. I like to play in a submissives brain as much as I like to play with their body.

To serve me is more than knowing how to use your tongue orally or sitting in front of a computer screen having me watch you do STUPID things that feed your kinks and desires. Seriously, what kind of benefit do you think it gives me to watch you stroking your dick over a webcam? Serving me in a personal role, has nothing to do with YOUR laundry list of activities that you think is submission to me when its actually activities that are most likely self serving to your kinky desires.

Does a personal submissive exist?

Im grateful I have submissive clients... they are real and they do exist!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Need I say it? Damn its hot here today!!

Cheers,

Noir

2 comments:

  1. So true, Ms Noir.
    Certainly, a person can perform a submissive act, but being submissive is determined as a collection of all one's acts.
    It is a condition, like being nearsighted.
    Submission to all is pathetic...submission to One is a gift of the sweetest and most intimate kind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... yes to be a gift to ONE ... what a nice "fantasy" ;-)

    ReplyDelete