Saturday, June 5, 2010

A CUCKED SESSION WITH MISTRESS NOIR


When I get an email like this... it feels tingly good.

I appreciate when my clients take a moment and follow up our sessions with feedback. (BAD OR GOOD) Its valuable and it makes me a better fetish facilitator, dominatrix and Mistress at the end of the day. Its sessions such as this one, that keeps me motivated to do what I do... FACILITATE FANTASY, NURTURE KINK, and provide safe EXPLORATION of FETISHES to those that want ... need... crave what I can offer in the role of your DOMINATRIX.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, its triple digits in Phx today... ick!!

Mistress Noir



..........................................................................

A warm and fuzzy email recv'd after our session friday -

THANK YOU


I would like to take a few more minutes and tell you again how much I enjoyed our session. It was incredible. I enjoyed our talk afterward and appreciated your opinion and candor. I tried to be open and upfront and honest in my views as well.

I have to admit, the high point for me was kneeling in front of you, masturbating while you were keeping your face in close proximity to mine and hurting me by squeezing my nipples. Never have I felt so dirty, so nasty, so cheap, so slutty, and so owned. I think I almost would have done anything at that point. I wished you had told me to tell you I was your dirty little whore...I would have so felt like your dirty little whore and would have easily told you, and said anything you wanted to hear from me. I felt so "handled" and so "owned".

Things I liked...
-told to strip as soon as I got in the door
-made to wear feminine (and slutty) lingerie for the session
-trained to suck a dildo
-having you penetrate me with your hand. I might next time see about a small dick penetrate me. Not totally ready for it yet. That is why I need a good and loving Mistress to train me to cuckoldem.I would LOVE to be closely held by my Mistress as she fucks my man pussy gently. In touching my prostrate....I was actually more curious than anything...what is prostrate milking? Would you have done that to me? I was very nervous and scared.
-I loved whatever humiliation you gave.
-Loved it when you inspected my little dick and kept commenting about it.
-Loved it when you told me you were going to turn me into a girl, a sissy girly slut.
-I loved the way you made eye contact with me and forced yourself on my via eye contact.
-I LOVED your lipstick.....and LOVED it when you had your lips inches away from mine. I really though you were going to kiss me. I would love to be kissed by my Mistress when looking like a slut.

Things I did not like...
-I was not ready for spanking, though you did not go overboard. Thanks. So really, at the level you did, I was OK, I just would not have liked it if it went way too far.
-hurting my nipples. OK, I did not like the severity, and yet I loved it as it made me so much more submissive, felt so much more dirty and felt so owned by you at that time.
penetration....I will need to get used to that little by little..

I really do want to experience the real role of a cuckold to beautiful Mistress (you are one) and her lover...to be forced, or forcefully coerced into sucking her mans dick. I would love to be stood up to her lover and compare his dick to mine side by side, telling me to submit to the REAL man in the room by putting a REAL cock in my mouth. I would love to do clean up duty, and lick his cum off you. I do want to experience that. One day perhaps, if I find the right Mistress wherever I am located.

At the end when we talked, I asked you how I did and if I had potential. I told you if I ever got divorced, I would want to marry another woman who it would be OK by me to take on other lovers and fuck other men. I told you I think I would be OK with that, You told me you thought it would not take long for that woman to assert herself into making me her cuckold. I would love to hear more of your thoughts on (1) my potential as a sissy slut for you personally if I was in Phoenix/Tempe area, and would it be feasible while i was still ___________. And (2) If I did remarry, based on what you know about me, and talked with me about, would I really be a cuckold to my new wife? I think I could be, but she would have to be very dominating in our relationship. I always felt my next wife could have other lovers as long as she came home to me in my bed.

One last question...would you want to take me on as your sissy slut if I moved this way? The reason I asked is I do have a job I am looking at based in Central Arizona. So if I interviewed and got the job, I would move here. And I crave Domination and Humiliation and have no one that understands that about me and will work with me.

Just curious.



Thanks again, so many times, thanks.
(Cuck'D53)

1 comment:

  1. Mistress...

    Have you heard from Bob lately?

    He and I used to get it on from time to time, and then suddenly I could not make contact. His phone goes to voicemail, and he doesn't answer emails. We were talking about he and I coming to see you...allow you to use us any way you like.

    Then a couple of weeks ago I got an email, ostensibly from him asking for money because he was stranded in Scotland. An obvious scam...it looks like his phone has been stolen and is now in Nigeria.

    I wonder if he is in hospital, or jail, or dead...do you know anything???

    My email is:
    12threefour@cox.net

    I remain,
    Mistress,
    Your loyal servant,

    Paul.

    ReplyDelete