Thursday, June 3, 2010

Let the games begin - kinks and fetishes I enjoy!!





Would it help to blog on my kinky activity buffet of fetishes I like and the best way to schedule session with me.

There are those that fantasize and those that bring the fantasy to life. I live for the experience. I believe the fantasy is the script but it is the experience that takes the thoughts in their mind and brings them to life.


Let's play it out.. kinky play and fetish fantasies don't have to be all dark and dungeon. I am in control, I am dominating you but that doesn't mean you have accept painful roleplay. Unless of course you are a PAINSLUT!! I always welcome a fun pain slut but I do understand it isn't everyones bag of fun.

Im experienced in a plethora of kinks and my imagination keeps the games and sessions fun. Role-playing sessions [dragon lady boss - governess - cheating wife - Dr. - teacher - mommy - bad girl]are all characters I can easily morph into should the scene require it.I enjoy a plethora list of fetishes - OMG its an activity buffet…

LET THE GAMES BEGIN

* Tease & Denial
* Strap-On and SLUT Training
* Prostate Play & Milking
* Toy Exploration
* Mental Gymnastics/Mind Games
* Edge play
* S&M
* Immobilization/Mummification
* Urethra Stuffing and Sounds
* Genital Torture
* Vintage Lingerie
* Queening
* Goddess Worship [some restrictions may or may not apply]
* CBT mild to extreme
* SP Humiliation
* Verbal Humiliation [public or private]
* Spankings [discipline & role-play]
* Forced-Fem with the Mistress [only] and her strappy-0n
* Foot Worship & High Heels
* Restraining and Bondage Games
* Clothed Female Naked Man Games
* Water Sporting
* Power Exchange D/s
* Cross-dressing & Dress-up


THE ACTIVITIES & SESSIONS LISTED BELOW REQUIRE RESERVATIONS 24 HOUR in ADVANCE & A MINIMUM 50$ DEPOSIT at the time you make your session reservation [I typically use "green dot money paks" when deposit is required]
* Medical Fetish [VERY EXPERIENCED in THIS FETISH]
* Total Transformation Makeovers & Shopping
* Glamour Photo Sessions [inquire directly about this service]
* Extended Sissy Training [long term contract]
* Double Domination with another dominant male / female
* Forced Bi/Fem & Cuckold activities with bull and myself
* Extended Chastity & Key Holding Services


Sessions must be booked directly via phone and for pete sake KNOW IF & WHEN YOU CAN PLAY PRIOR to CALLING ME!!

I cater to fetish, kink, and fantasy in a safe private discreet domestic setting.

*INCALL ONLY* TEMPE,AZ CLOSE TO MILL AND UNIVERSITY... the FUN PLACE TO PLAY


>> My time alone is based on donation suggestions as follows:

Its up to you what you tribute but here is the range that works for me -$180/220 phr (unless its medical or some extreme roleplay in which session supplies could require additional expense)

>> Longer sessions (including overnights) are available


Thank you!

MISTRESS NOIR
Blocked/Private/Text calls are not answered
**4.8.0 - 2.5.5 - 6.2.2.1**

and what if you can't AFFORD TO SESSION WITH the Mistress? Well its a bummer but what one wants and what one gets largely depends on how attractive you make the offer to play with you ... Money Talks and so do a few choice other things if cash is something YOU CANT DO!!

?? CAN'T TRIBUTE WITH HARD COLD CASH??

Well hmmmm...

Are you a talented submissive who can serve me in trade by bartering their services or gifting items I have listed below:


- Black Durable Wrist and Ankle Cuffs

- STEEL RESTRAINTS AND BARS

- WEB MGR: for ongoing content managment

- "Metal/Welder" that has the resources and tools to make me a couple custom pieces for MY pleasure

- A dildo that fits my chin/thigh harness - A inflatable butt plug - A quality Enema bag with nozzles - Leather Restraints

- Insertable Pyrex Toys {inquire for specifics}

- Fetish Costume Designer and Tailoring Services

- Fetish Shoes and Boots [inquire for specifics] {I HAVE 1 SHOE SLAVE AT THIS TIME}

- Legal / Business Advisor

- Small Exam Table with Stirups

- Spanking Bench [must be a specific style so inquire before making or purchasing this item] {THIS IS BEING CUSTOM MADE}

- CORSETS

I HAVE A WISHLIST on THETHINGSIWANT.com UNDER MSNOIR

2 comments:

  1. Mistress,

    Thank you for the sissy makeover, it was more than a dream come true you have helped me begin a journey which you will drag me along upon. The tribute was small compared to the pure joy that was felt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Awesomeness..wanna play today? A certain dress is air drying right now, safe and sound...need to get it to you today. We need to get our blogs linked so I can profile stalk you easier. I was thinking after reading that awesome post on cucking...We could do lesbian cuckoldery...that would be hilarious fun. Shame the tiny cocks with my stout strap...oh yes, the one I know you love already LOL.
    Love Ya- Miss Fortunes Style

    ReplyDelete