Saturday, June 5, 2010

Hater's !! sigh ... I can't save 'em all ~


A nice little email from an unknown "submissive" I presume in an online BDSM community to which I have belonged FOREVER and I don't hide the fact I professionally dominate... this profile the submissive responded too was tailored more for personal connections but the reality here boys and girls is ... I AM A PRO-DOMME YES, PROUD!!

NAKED on 6/4/10 at 4:35 PM:
hi there your not one of the money hungry pro doms on here looking for a paycheck only i hope... hit me up if your not and your the real deal... and your ready to make a new friend...

My response to NAKED was:

I am a lifestyle dominant and YES I do professionally dominate... I dont expect peoples paychecks but I do give fetish sessions to which I am compensated.

Most adults that provide professional services related to a specific skill or training that others seek out DO GET PAID for their time.

I don't expect everyone to share the same beliefs, morals, opinions, and knowledge as I but I do offer a service that has valid merit. I have to be the real deal as its a small world after all.

Getting session fee's doesn't lessen my dominance, talents, skills, and experience that I use in my professional services as I use also in my daily life. I understand that adult service providing communities, services, establishments and online websites can be scandalous, but so can churches, politicians, law enforcement, and other groups of mankind.

I doubt Im ready to meet such a judgmental "friend" in a bdsm community where tolerance and understanding to those with different kinks and fetishes is hoped for on a most basic of levels. Naked thank you for your email and I wish you all the best in your quest for the alt and kink in your journey!!

Mistress Noir

1 comment:

  1. I think you are missing the point with some of these guys. It's not just the money. They want a nice (but kinky) home in the suburbs, and you're offering a hot weekend in Vegas. They want a relationship, and you're offering an adventure. And they don't get it, and they use you and your blog to express their frustration. Curse you for being the image of their fantasy come true, but not the reality! Such an irrational reaction will probably not profit from a reasoned response.

    These guys just need to realize that if they're looking for love, they're shopping in the wrong store, yours in particular and that contact website you belong to in general. You can book a party, but you can't book a relationship. For a relationship you have to walk away from the computer and start interfacing with the wetware.

    I have twice done extended sessions with carefully-chosen professional dominatrices, and they earned their fee. While there may be some women who think simply donning black lingerie and calling a man names entitles them to charge big bucks, it is clear you are not one of them. You have no need to justify yourself to "haters" and probably little hope of educating them.

    ReplyDelete