Tuesday, June 15, 2010

to be loved by so many I never even meet?


Im not quite sure how I feel about all my fans that I seem to have from afar... What does a Mistress gain by having admirers she never meets? I give this one a 50/50 for eventually meeting...
Nice words, John. Thank you !!

I just wish those nice words bought groceries or a new dildo or something more tangible than.... [snap - Mistress be kind, don't say something you can't rewind !! Okay - self preservation... thank you!!]

Still, he took the time to write so I will take and share his kind words .... oh joy the warm fuzzies galore!!

Mistress Noir,
Good morning. My name is john and I am writing you in reference to you being such an awesome, unique, seductive and "craved" woman. I find myself simply in "heat" for you often.
I am not writing with any BS or jerkoff type of situation, rather, I just find you more of a "one in a million" type of dominant woman and I clearly find myself so in tune with your personna.
I actually live in North Carolina, yep, just a couple thousand miles away but get into Phoenix/Scottsdale about 4 times per year on business. I am a good looking professional white male, 45 years old. I stand 6'1, have blonde hair/blue eyes and weigh about 210 pounds. I am ultra clean, keep myself in good physical shape, have excellent hygiene and a very fun, outgoing and uninhibited personality. I am married but long ago gave up resisting the fact that I am what I am and that is a true submissive at heart, a slut and someone who loves being experimented with. I have a career in the golf business and am sure you would find me to be well kept, clean cut and attractive. Of course, it all started at looking at your writings, comments and seductive pictures on backpage. Loved your heart shaped Pussy on valantines day, that was cool. I do find you very atractive, to teh point that I could easily find myself getting as much of your juice inside my body to grow and nourish as possible.............but your eyes to me are the true addiction that I love so much. You are also just a very cool woman I can tell. I then foubnd your website through Max/Fisch and immediately entered. I read the cuckold entry for one of your submissives and loved it. I do have a special unique feature in that I can truly get so into a scenario that I do loose complete control and can be cohorsed into going much, much deeper than I thoght possible. I get to the point that the desire and need is so strong that I simply cannot say no. You could take me so much further into that than he could take in that I would be nothing less than your whore to manipulte, use and fuck in many ways...............The tase of your ass could easily be a taste needed and acquired. I will not burden you with the 50 ways I could become addicted to your usage of me and yet on teh other hand you seem so erotic and sensual that everything seems to come together in a whirlwind of excitement.
No headgames hear Mistress Noir. Just the simple truth. I also don't typically write these kind of emails but you are as they say "a rare find"! No question there. I hope to find myself in front of you on my next visit which is important, but more importantly, I just wanted you to know that I am a huge fan of yours!
Keep up the awesome work!

1 comment:

  1. Um...I know what you are doing over there cuz you told me on the phone earlier. I'm coming over right NOW! :)

    Duh people love you who havent met you...yet. Wait for it...wait for it.

    We all love you ~Kisses~

    ReplyDelete