Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Puppet got EXACTLY what he WANTED...


As a professional dominatrix, I take my path and the journey on it to heart. I don’t fake my way along but I do have strong connections to some submissives beyond the client / mistress session arrangements or one time fantasy fulfillment requests…

I have a puppet who wants to feel he has no control or any options with his Mistress… almost a blackmail type leverage. This is what he wrote after Fridays session with me~


~~~ I am in awe and love that You want to use this puppet.

~~~ The mind is settling down a little bit. What a mind rush I have been experiencing. Since I have always respected Your mind I was shocked when I heard Your voicemail in Friday about no options about showing up. I know Your resources and Your past as a headhunter. Combine that with Your recollection so far and I was convinced You could do as You mentioned. That also transcended into the time spent in the mansion on Friday as that was more leverage than You know. Every time You asked for information I thought about that VM and believed i had no choice (And still believe that).

~~~ I have never met a mind such as yours and my immediate responses were the most genuine that i have ever had. Certainly I have been very bound but never mentally worked as You did. Even when paraded in front of the people there I have never felt as out of options as I did then. And I was truly truly truly scared when You told me to swallow the key. Maybe not knowing Your mind too well helped that feeling but I have never been more sincere in begging. Truly at Your mercy.

~~~ After I left I was still in a dilemma as wife was home sick and I was duct taped and as far as I knew had writing on my back. I had to go to a parking lot and take my pants off to get the tape off before venturing back. Still reveling in Your dismissal and knowing You knew the house was occupied. The writing scared me to death and was relieved in that it was a mind fuck but am fully aware it could have been in red sharpie.

~~~ Also I took stock in that You truly have what You need and I will be used in many ways, maybe more out of the dungeon that in. In actuality I love that You can pull this puppet’s strings on Your whim. ~~~

My comments to that puppet are...

As Gene Simmons says on his Family Jewels Show... ~"Its good to be Me"~ !!!

**** Puppet is no longer under my thumb but he wrestles with the thought of falling down my rabbit hole again and again. The difference now is HE KNOWS IM CAPABLE OF GIVING HIM EXACTLY WHAT HE WANTS AND GETTING EXACTLY WHAT HE WANTS SCARES HIM SILLY!!! ****

Poor puppet... but I do think you made the best decision for you at this point in time.... Our paths are not done crossing yet,until we collide again take care my sweet totally screwed slave. [and puppet found out that it wasn't red sharpie but yes there was writing on his back ... tee hee hee in red lipstick]

Puppet wrote me a 10 chapter fantasy ... once I get chapter 10 I will publish it on my blog. Thank you BITCH!!! Yuuuummmm I love calling him bitch ~especially as he stands before me .... I see his eyes melt the second I roll BITCH off my tongue.


2 comments:

  1. Mistress Noir,
    Yes it was an intense event and i still reflect on it often. This is not a shadow of a doubt that You have an increadibly talented mind.
    puppet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Add "Puppeteer" to the list. Is there no end to Your talents Ms Noir?

    ReplyDelete